We are currently actively looking to fill the following positions at Accipiter Radar:
We are looking to recruit a Purchasing Agent for our small but growing Finance & Administration team at our Pelham, Ontario headquarters for a Fixed Term Employment Contract to cover a maternity leave.
- Hands-on purchasing, receiving, shipping and inventory management activities, including data entry in accounting and MRP software;
- Providing daily finance and administrative support to the Finance & Administration department, reception, and other departments as required; and
- Other duties and responsibilities as necessary from time to time
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years’ similar job experience;
- Proficiency with Sage 50 Premium Accounting software or QuickBooks;
- Proficiency with MISys MRP software;
- Highly organized with an attention to detail; and
- Multi-tasker who works well under pressure
Details of Position:
- Job Type: Fixed Term (up to 40 hours per week) between M-F 9am – 5pm
- Start of Employment: mid-February 2024
- Work location: On-site at Company headquarters
A SATISFACTORY CONTROLLED GOODS SECURITY ASSESSMENT AS REGULATED BY THE CANADIAN CONTROLLED GOODS PROGRAM AND ABILITY TO PROMPTLY OBTAIN LEVEL II PERSONNEL SECURITY CLEARANCE FROM THE CANADIAN CONTRACT SECURITY PROGRAM ARE PREREQUISITES FOR THIS POSITION.
If you believe that you are the right fit for this, please send your resume, along with a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.