The Accipiter Radar Group of companies, based in Western New York and Southern Ontario, is among the area’s most innovative. Our innovation and expertise comes from inspired people who work in an environment of creativity, integrity, and responsibility. The work we do is meaningful because we believe a safer world is a better world and we help make the world safer every day. We’re also a fun, vibrant place to work. We know and care about each other and have a very strong team-oriented culture. The biggest reason we love coming to work is that we love working together. That’s why finding the right fit is so important to us and although we do not have current openings we are interested in hearing about you. Professionals with experience in the following areas may be of particular interest to us:
- Canadian and US Sales
- IT Specialists
- Software Developers
- Electronics Technologists
- Procurement Bid and Proposal Writers
- Purchasing Professionals
- Job Knowledge & Professional Development: You have a complete understanding of the role and are performing the role to its entirety. You act without being told what to do. You have a continual focus on expanding knowledge of the role and of the Company as a whole.
- Curiosity & Innovation: You generate new and innovative approaches to problems. You ask questions and respectfully challenge current processes. You bring new ideas to the Company and strive for continual improvement of your daily operations and/or work activities.
- Organization & Planning: You plan, organize, and schedule in an efficient, productive manner with a focus on key priorities. You are able to stay on track and meet deadlines and do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Teamwork: You reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish an overall positive and collaborative working relationship. You lend a helping hand whenever it is needed and are not afraid to ask for help when in need.
- Communication & Ethics: You speak and write clearly without being overly wordy and maintain this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail. You are honest, reliable and trustworthy. You live up to verbal and written agreements and communicate in a positive and respectful manner.
- Delivering that extra ‘Something’: You expect personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best. You exhibit passion and excitement for your work and have a positive, can-do attitude. You take ownership of the role, go above and beyond and do whatever it takes to get the job done!
What we offer:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Great work-life balance
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- Challenging and meaningful work
- Comfortably casual and fun work environment
- Work in a smaller community with easy access to bigger city amenities
Click HERE to see our current employment opportunities.
To reach our Human Resources Department contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.